In-Library Sessions Safety Information
The safety of the public and Library staff members remains the top priority for the Library.
- All City-mandated safety guidelines are to be adhered to, including mandatory face coverings/masks while inside the Library. Children under 2 years of age are not required to wear masks based on CDC recommendations.
- In-Library Session reservations are required. Advance and walk-up reservations can be made by calling or knocking on the door of your location of choice. Advance reservations can be made up to 5 business days in advance.
- All locations have clear protective partitions at designated Library user/staff service points.
- Social distancing guidelines are posted inside and outside buildings.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available for Library users upon entry.
- Building capacity limits have been determined and will be enforced.
- All locations will be closed to the public between 12pm and 2pm for cleaning.
- All materials being returned must be placed in the Contactless Drop-Off bins located outside each Library. Returns will not be accepted inside the building, even if they are dropped off during a scheduled visit. Returned items will be quarantined for at least 96 hours (4 days) before being processed and handled.
- Contactless Materials Drop-Off & Pick-Up Service will continue to be offered in addition to In-Library Sessions.