Anti-Racism Reading Lists & Resources
Library staff has compiled reading lists for all ages regarding anti-racism, systemic oppression, implicit bias, social justice, and how to be a better ally to people of color. Due to the high demand for many of these titles, the Library is purchasing more copies to reduce wait times.
Social and Systemic Injustice Documentaries on Kanopy
- From Teaching Tolerance
- Classroom Resources
- Equity Matters: Developing Empathy
- Equity Matters: Confronting Implicit Bias
- Indigenous Peoples' History
- Latinx History is Black History
- What is White Privilege, Really?
- Let's Talk! Discussing Race, Racism, and Other Difficult Topics with Students
- Responding to Hate and Bias at School
- Let's Talk! Discussing Whiteness
- Let's Talk! Discussing Black Lives Matter
- Being A Better Ally to All
- Unconscious Bias: Perceptions of Self & Others
- Working Across Difference: Making Better Connections
- Talking with Kids about Race and Racism: A Community Conversation
- Q&A: How To Talk To Kids About Black Lives And Police Violence
- Embrace Race webinars
Additional resources and program information will be regularly added to this page.