Wireless printing is available at all Library locations through PrinterOn.
Print from your tablet, smartphone, or computer. Black & white prints cost $0.15 per page. Color prints cost $0.75 per page.
How to Use the App
- Click “search” and enter the Library name where you would like to pick up your printed material.
- Click either “color” or “black & white.”
- Choose the type of file to print from your device.
- Use the settings button in the top right corner of the screen to change layout and number of copies.
- Click “print.”
- Enter an email address and click the checkmark. You will receive a notice that the job started and one that says “job success.”
- At the Print Release Station in the Library, select “release a print job.”
- Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job.
- Print job will begin.