- Cake pans are only available at the Rosa F. Keller Library and Community Center. Pans must be returned to the Rosa F. Keller Library during the Library’s regular hours of operation.
- Cake pans cannot be placed in the book drop.
- Pans can be reserved over the phone or in person.
- Adult and Student Library card holders in good standing can check out items from the Cake Pan Collection.
- Cardholders can check out 2 sets of items at a time for general use.
- Materials from the Cake Pan Collection have a loan period of 3 weeks. Library users will be charged a lost fee for any materials that are more than 90 days overdue.
- Pans must be returned to the Rosa F. Keller Library clean.
- Borrower agrees that the New Orleans Public Library is not responsible for any manufacturing defects in quality of workmanship or materials inherent in any borrowed materials.
- Borrower agrees that if the borrowed material becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, the borrower will immediately discontinue use and return it to the Rosa F. Keller Library.
- The borrower acknowledges that the borrower is capable of using the pans in a
safe and proper manner.
- Pan donations are not accepted at this time.
The New Orleans Public Library does not assume any responsibility for personal injury or damaged property resulting from the use of these materials. Library users accept all legal liability associated with the use of materials.